- Simulation-Facilitated Factor-Based Approach for Cost Correlation Evaluation.
NIST SP 989; September 2002.International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction, 19th (ISARC). Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, Maryland. September 23-25, 2002, 97-102 pp, 2002.
Wang, W. C.
- Sprinkler, Vent and Draft Curtain Interaction: Experiment and Computer Simulation.
Fire Research and Engineering, Second (2nd) International Conference. (ICFRE2). Proceedings. ABSTRACTS ONLY. National Institute of Standards and Technology and Society of Fire Protection Engineers. August 10-15, 1997, Gaithersburg, MD, Slaughter, K. C., Editor(s), 14-14 pp, 1997.
McGrattan, K. B.; Stroup, D. W.
- Three-Dimensional Computer Simulation of Portland Cement Hydration and Microstructure Development.
Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Vol. 80, No. 1, 3-21, 1997.
Bentz, D. P.
- Use of Computational Fluid Dynamics to Analyze Indoor Air Quality Issues.
NISTIR 5997; 48 p. April 1997.
Emmerich, S. J.
- Use of Computer Simulations to Interpret and Understand Electrical Measurements.
Electrically Based Microstructural Characterization II, Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings. Volume 500. December 1-4, 1997, Boston, MA, Materials Research Society, Warrendale, PA, 291-301 pp, 1998.
Garboczi, E. J.
- Workplan to Analyze the Energy Impacts of Envelope Airtightness in Office Buildings.
NISTIR 5758; 31 p. December 1995.
Emmerich, S. J.; Persily, A. K.; VanBronkhorst, D. A.