- CONTAM88 Building Input Files for Multi-Zone Airflow and Contaminant Dispersal Modeling.
NISTIR 5440; 54 p. June 1994.
Fang, J. B.; Persily, A. K.
- Detailed Computer Analysis of the Moisture Performance of Roof Constructions in the U.S. DOE Moisture Control Handbook.
Challenges of the 21st Century. Roofing Technology, 4th International Symposium. Proceedings. First (1st) Edition. U.S. National Roofing Contractors Association, Canadian Roofing Contractors Association, National Research Council of Canada, International Waterproofing Association, CIB, RILEM. September 17-19, 1997, Gaithersburg, MD, National Roofing Contractors Association, Rosemont, IL, 401-416 pp, 1997.
Tsongas, G. A.; Thornton, B. A.; Burch, D. M.; Walton, G. N.
- Hydration of Portland Cement: The Effects of Curing Conditions.
International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, 10th Proceedings. Volume 2. June 1997, Sweden, 1997.
Bentz, D. P.; Snyder, K. A.; Stutzman, P. E.
- Multi-Scale Picture of Concrete and Its Transport Properties: Introduction for Non-Cement Researchers.
NISTIR 5900; 52 p. October 1996.
Garboczi, E. J.; Bentz, D. P.
- Numerical Analysis Support for Compartment Fire Modeling and Incorporation of Heat Conduction Into a Zone Fire Model. Final Report. August 15, 1988-March 31, 1991.
NIST GCR 92-605; 50 p. March 1992.
Moss, W. F.
- Three-Dimensional Computer Simulation of Portland Cement Hydration and Microstructure Development.
Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Vol. 80, No. 1, 3-21, 1997.
Bentz, D. P.