- Behavior of Charring Materials in Simulated Fire Environments. Final Project Report. 1990-1992.
NIST GCR 94-645; 651 p. June 1994.
Suuberg, E. M.; Milosavljevic, I.; Lilly, W. D.
- Modeling of the Thermal Degradation of Structural Wood Members Exposed to Fire.
Fire and Materials, Vol. 28, No. 2/4, 199-207, March/August 2004.
Janssens, M. L.
- New Generation of Fire Resistant Polymers. Part 2. Silicon-Containing Polycarbonate.
U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 12th Joint Panel Meeting. October 27-November 2, 1992, Tsukuba, Japan, Building Research Inst., Ibaraki, Japan Fire Research Inst., Tokyo, Japan, 267-279 pp, 1992.
Kashiwagi, T.; Cleary, T. G.
- Non-Halogenated, Flame Retarded Polycarbonate.
DOT/FAA/CT-93/3; DOT/FAA/93/3;Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). International Conference for the Promotion of Advanced Fire Resistant Aircraft Interior Materials. February 9-11, 1993, Atlantic City, NJ, 175-187 pp, 1993.
Kashiwagi, T.; Cleary, T. G.; Davis, G. C.; Lupinski, J. H.
- Predicting the Burning of Wood Using an Integral Model.
Combustion and Flame, Vol. 123, No. 3, 308-325, November 2000.
Spearpoint, M. J.; Quintiere, J. G.
- Predicting the Ignition and Burning Rate of Wood in the Cone Calorimeter Using an Integral Model.
NIST GCR 99-775; 425 p. May 1999.
Spearpoint, M. J.