- Computer Modeling of the Vapor Compression Cycle With Constant Flow Area Expansion Device. Final Report.
NBS BSS 155; May 1983.
Domanski, P. A.; Didion, D. A.
- Constructed Civil Infrastructure Systems R&D: A European Perspective. Appendix A: United Kingdom. Appendix B: Sweden.
CERF Report 94-5010; 29 p. 1994.
Wright, R. N.
- Discomfort Due to Wind Near Buildings: Aerodynamic Concepts. Final Report. Building Research Translation.
NBS TN 710-9; March 1978.
- Dynamic Characteristics of Five Buildings During Strong and Low-Amplitude Motions.
International Journal of the Structural Design of Tall Buildings, Vol. 2, 1-15, 1993.
Celebi, M.; Phan, L. T.; Marshall, R. D.
- Economics of Protection Against Progressive Collapse. Final Report.
NBSIR 74-542; September 1974.
Chapman, R. E.; Colwell, P. F.
- Experimental Verification of a Moisture and Heat Transfer Model in the Hygroscopic Regime.
U.S. Department of Energy (DOE); Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL); American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE); Building Environment and Thermal Envelope Council (BETEC). Thermal Performance of the Exterior Envelopes of Building VI Conference. Proceedings. Thermal VI. December 4-8, 1995, Clearwater Beach, FL, 273-282 pp, 1995.
Burch, D. M.; Zarr, R. R.; Fanney, A. H.
- Guidelines for Stair Safety. Final Report.
NBS BSS 120; 129 p. May 1979.
Archea, J.; Collins, B. L.; Stahl, F. I.
- ICSSC Guidance on Implementing Executive Order 12941 on Seismic Safety of Existing Federally Owned or Leased Buildings.
NISTIR 5734; 27 p. October 1995.
Todd, D. R.; Bieniawski, A. S.