- Acquiring, Analyzing, and Using Complete Three-Dimensional Aggregate Shape Information.
AGGREGATES, Concrete, Bases, and Fines, 9th Annual Symposium. Proceedings. Center for Aggregates Research. April 22-25, 2001, Austin, TX, 1-13 pp, 2001.
Garboczi, E. J.; Martys, N. S.; Saleh, H. H.; Livingston, R. A.
- Geometrical Percolation Threshold of Overlapping Ellipsoids.
Physical Review E, Vol. 52, No. 1, 819-828, July 1995.
Garboczi, E. J.; Snyder, K. A.; Douglas, J. F.; Thorpe, M. F.
- Selection of Calibration Particles for Scanning Surface Inspection Systems.
Flatness, Roughness, and Discrete Defect Characterization for Computer Disks, Wafers, and Flat Panel Displays. International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE). Proceedings. Volume 2862. August 8-9, 1996, Denver, CO, Society of Photo-Optical Instrument Engineers, WA, 104-118 pp, 1996.
Mulholland, G. W.; Bryner, N. P.; Liggett, W.; Scheer, B. W.; Goodall, R. K.
- Simulation of Sheared Suspensions With a Parallel Implementation of QDPD.
Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Vol. 109, No. 2, 267-277, March/April 2004.
Sims, J. S.; Martys, N. S.
- Study of a Dissipative Particle Dynamics Based Approach for Modeling Suspensions.
Journal of Rheology, Vol. 49, No. 2, 401-424, March/April 2005.
Martys, N. S.