- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Using a Near-Infrared Tunable Diode Laser.
NISTIR 6242; October 1998.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. November 2-5, 1998, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 21-22 pp, 1998.
Blevins, L. G.; Pitts, W. M.; Bomse, D. S.
- Comparisons of Soot Volume Fraction Measurements Using Optical and Isokinetic Sampling Techniques.
Combustion Institute/Eastern States Section. October 25-28, 1993, Princeton, NJ, 1-4 pp, 1993.
Choi, M. Y.; Mulholland, G. W.; Hamins, A.; Kashiwagi, T.
- Development and Demonstration of a Method to Evaluate Bio-Sampling Strategies Using Building Simulation and Sample Planning Software.
NIST TN 1636; NIST Technical Note 1636; 55 p. June 2009.
Dols, W. S.; Matzke, B. D.; Sego, L. H.; Morrow, J. B.; Nuffer, L. L.; Pulsipher, B. A.; Persily, A. K.
- Effects of Sample Mounting on Flammability Properties of Intumescent Polymers.
Interscience Communications Limited. Heat Release and Fire Hazard. 1st U. S. Symposium. Abstracts. December 1991, San Diego, CA, 4 pp, 1991.Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 20, No. 3, 203-225, 1993.
Kashiwagi, T.; Cleary, T. G.
- Extractive Methods.
NISTIR 6527; 270 p. June 2000.Measurement Needs for Fire Safety: Proceedings of an International Workshop. National Institute of Standards and Technology. April 4-6, 2000, Gaithersburg, MD, Ohlemiller, T. J.; Johnsson, E. L.; Gann, R. G., Editor(s)(s), 208-229 pp, 2000.
- Fire Protection Concept for EDP and Telecommunication Systems.
International Symposium on Fire Protection for the Telecommunications Industry. May 14-15, 1992, New Orleans, LA, 1-15 pp, 1992.
- Fundamental Mechanisms for CO and Soot Formation in Diffusion Flames. Annual Progress Report and Quarterly Report. April 1, 1992-August 31, 1992.
Annual Progress Report; Quarterly Report; 97 p. March 1993.
Santoro, R. J.
- Laser-Induced Incandescence Calibration via Gravimetric Sampling.
Combustion Institute/Central and Western States (USA) and Combustion Institute/Mexican National Section and American Flame Research Committee. Combustion Fundamentals and Applications. Joint Technical Meeting. Proceedings. April 23-26, 1995, San Antonio, TX, Gore, J. P., Editor(s), 98-103 pp, 1995.
VanderWal, R. L.; Zhou, Z.; Choi, M. Y.
- Light Scattering Characteristics and Size Distribution of Smoke and Nuisance Aerosols.
Fire Safety Science. Proceedings. Seventh (7th) International Symposium. International Association for Fire Safety Science (IAFSS). June 16-21, 2003, Worcester, MA, Intl. Assoc. for Fire Safety Science, Boston, MA, Evans, D. D., Editor(s), 209-220 pp, 2003.
Weinert, D. W.; Cleary, T. G.; Mulholland, G. W.; Beever, P. F.
- Materials-Science Based Approach to Phenol Emissions From a Flooring Material in an Office Building.
Indoor Air Quality and Climate, 7th International Conference. Proceedings. Indoor Air '96. Volume 2. July 21-26, 1996, Nagoya, Japan, 109-114 pp, 1996.
Martin, J. W.; Persily, A. K.; Guenther, F. R.; Nguyen, T.; Liggett, W. S., Jr.; Byrd, W. E.; Oakley, L.
- Measurement of Large Scale Oil Spill Burns.
NIST SP 995; Volume 2; March 2003.Environment Canada. Arctic and Marine Oil Spill Program Technical Seminar, 13th. June 6-8, 1990, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, 1-38 pp, 1990.
Evans, D. D.; Walton, W. D.; Baum, H. R.; Lawson, J. R.; Rehm, R. G.; Harris, R. H., Jr.; Ghoniem, A.; Holland, J.
- Measurement of Smoke Aerosol.
NISTIR 6527; 270 p. June 2000.Measurement Needs for Fire Safety: Proceedings of an International Workshop. National Institute of Standards and Technology. April 4-6, 2000, Gaithersburg, MD, Ohlemiller, T. J.; Johnsson, E. L.; Gann, R. G., Editor(s)(s), 244-265 pp, 2000.
Mulholland, G. W.
- Method for Estimating [Ascertaining] Smoke Leakage Through Small Openings Using Tracer Gas.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 193-208 pp, 1990.Report of Fire Research Institute of Japan, No. 72, 49-54, September 1991 AND ASHRAE Transactions, Vol. 96, Part 2, 707-712, 1990,
- Pilot Study of Firefighter Three-Dimensional Anthropometry to Improve Seatbelt Safety.
NIST GCR 08-919; 143 p. November 2008.
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation; Total Contact, Inc.