- Bibliography on Evacuation From Building Fires: Education, Behavior and Simulation Techniques.
; 22 p. January 2007.
Kuligowski, E. D.; Mileti, D. S.
- Cone Calorimeter Annotated Bibliography, 1982-1991.
NIST TN 1296; 53 p. September 1992.
- Experimental Study of Environment and Heat Transfer in a Room Fire. Mixing in Doorway Flows and Entrainment in Fire Plumes.
NBS GCR 85-493; 173 p. May 1985.
Zukoski, E. E.; Kubota, T.; Lim, C. S.
- Human Behavior and Fire Emergencies: An Annotated Bibliography.
NBSIR 81-2438; 135 p. December 1981.
Paulsen, R. L.
- Locating Fire Information.
Interscience Communications Ltd.; National Institute of Standards and Technology; Building Research Establishment; and Society of Fire Protection Engineers; Swedish National Testing and Research Institute. Interflam '96. International Interflam Conference, 7th Proceedings. March 26-28, 1996, Cambridge, England, Interscience Communications Ltd., London, England, Franks, C. A.; Grayson, S., Editor(s)(s), 691-698 pp, 1996.
Jason, N. H.
- Ralph L. Webb: A Pioneering Proselytizer for Enhanced Heat Transfer.
Enhanced Heat Transfer, Vol. 6, 71-78, 1999.
Kedzierski, M. A.