- Assessment of Material Flammability With the FSG Propagation Model and Laboratory Test Methods.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 153-164 pp, 1997.
Wu, P. K.; Orloff, L.; Tewarson, A.
- Behavior of Primary Radicals During Thermal Degradation of Poly(Methyl Methacrylate).
Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 26, 161-184, 1989.
Kashiwagi, T.; Inabi, A.; Hamins, A.
- Building and Fire Research Laboratory Publications, 1991.
NISTIR 4827; 136 p. April 1992.
Jason, N. H.
- Burning Rate and Flame Heat Flux for PMMA in the Cone Calorimeter.
NIST GCR 95-664; Thesis; 125 p. December 1994.
Rhodes, B. T.
- Characterization of Heterogeneous Regions in Polymer Systems Using Tapping Mode and Force Mode Atomic Force Microscopy.
Langmuir, Vol. 16, No. 24, 9448-9459, 2000.
Raghavan, D.; VanLandingham, M. R.; Gu, X.; Nguyen, T.
- Combustion of a Polymer (PMMA) Sphere in Microgravity.
NISTIR 6331; 44 p. May 1999.
Yang, J. C.; Hamins, A.; Donnelly, M. K.
- Combustion of Polymethylmethacrylate Spheres at Normal and Reduced Gravity.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 135-136 pp, 1996.
Yang, J. C.; Hamins, A.; Gorchkov, N. N.; Glover, M.
- Concurrent Flow Flame Spread Study.
NIST GCR 92-603; 161 p. March 1992.
Loh, H. T.
- Concurrent Turbulent Flame Spread.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 122-129 pp, 1990.
Zhou, L.; Fernandez-Pello, A. C.
- Effect of Gas Phase Oxygen on Chain Scission and Monomer Content in Bulk Poly(Methyl Methacrylate) Degraded by External Thermal Radiation.
NISTIR 5499; September 1994.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 17-20, 1994, Gaithersburg, MD, 103-104 pp, 1994.
Brown, J. E.; Kashiwagi, T.
- Effects of Air-Borne Water Mist on the Local Burning Rate of a PMMA Plate in Boundary Layer Combustion.
NIST SP 984-2; NIST Special Publication 984-2;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 14th. Proceedings. HOTWC 2004. Sponsored by: 3M Specialty Materials, Boeing, Chemical Development Studies, Inc., DuPont Fire Extinguishants, Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde-Fenwal, Inc., Sandia National Laboratories, SEVO Systems, Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program. May 4-6, 2004, Albuquerque, NM, 1-14 pp, 2004.
Ndubizu, C. C.; Ananth, R.; Williams, F. W.
- Effects of Non-Uniform Surface Regression on the Stability and Spreading of a PMMA Boundary Layer Flame Near the Extinction Limit.
NIST SP 984; June 2002.Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 12th. Proceedings. HOTWC 2002. April 30-May 2, 2002, Albuquerque, NM, Gann, R. G.; Reneke, P. A., Editor(s)(s), 1-11 pp, 2002.
Ndubizu, C. C.; Ananth, R.; Tatem, P. A.