- Effects of Relative Humidity on Photodegradation of Acrylic Melamine Coatings: A Quantitative Study.
Fall Meeting. Volume 83. American Chemical Society. PSME. Proceedings. August 20-24, 2000, Washington, DC, 118-119 pp, 2000.
Nguyen, T.; Martin, J. W.; Byrd, W. E.; Embree, N.
- Effects of Ultraviolet Radiation Exposure on Vinyl Ester Matri Resins: Chemical and Mechanical Characterization.
American Society for Composites, 16th Technical Conference. Proceedings. September 9-12, 2001, Blacksburg, VA, 1-12 pp, 2001.
Signor, A.; Chin, J. W.
- Reciprocity Law Experiments in Polymeric Photodegradation: A Critical Review.
Progress in Organic Coatings, Vol. 47, No. 3/4, 292-311, September 2003.
Martin, J. W.; Chin, J. W.; Nguyen, T.
- Use of Integrating Spheres as Uniform Sources for Accelerated UV Weathering of Advanced Materials.
Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering (PMSE) Fall Meeting. Volume 83. Proceedings. American Chemical Society (ACS) Division of Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering. August 20-24, 2000, Washington, DC, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 145-146 pp, 2000.
Chin, J. W.; Martin, J. W.; Embree, E. J.; Byrd, W. E.
- Use of Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy for Characterizing Changes in Film Thickness and Local Surface Morphology of UV Exposed Polymer Coatings.
Journal of Coatings Technology Research, Vol. 1, No. 4, 267-276, 2004.
Sung, L. P.; Jasmin, J.; Gu, X.; Nguyen, T.; Martin, J. W.