- Benefits and Costs of Research: A Case Study of the Fire Safety Evaluation System.
NISTIR 5863; 85 p. July 1996.
Chapman, R. E.; Weber, S. F.
- Cement and Concrete Standards of the Future. Report From the Workshop on Cement and Concrete Standards of the Future October 11-12, 1995.
NISTIR 5933; 54 p. April 1997.
Frohnsdorff, G. J. C.; Clifton, J. R.
- Model Performance Standard for Guardrails. Final Report.
NBSIR 76-1131; 30 p. July 1976.
Fattal, S. G.; Cattaneo, L. E.; Turner, G. E.; Robinson, S. N.
- Performance Approach to Construction Goals.
Applications of the Performance Concept in Building. CIB-ASTM-ISO-RILEM 3rd International Symposium. Volume 2. Proceedings. National Building Research Institute. December 9-12, 1996, Tel-Aviv, Israel, National Building Research Inst., Haifa, Israel, 2/1-10 pp, 1996.
Wright, R. N.
- Performance Standards for Dwellings Advancements and Opportunities Nationally and Internationally.
NCSBCS/NIST Joint Technical and Research Conference. Proceedings. September 3, 1997, Reston, VA, 1-12 pp, 1997.
Zingeser, J. P.
- Role of Economic Analysis in the Development of Energy Standards for New Buildings.
NBSIR 78-1471; July 1978.
Petersen, S. R.
- Standards for Evaluating the Susceptibility of Cement-Based Materials to External Sulfate Attack.
Materials Science of Concrete: Sulfate Attack Mechanisms, Special Volume. Proceedings. October 5-6, 1998, Quebec, Canada, American Ceramic Society, Westerville, OH, 337-355 pp, 1999.
Clifton, J. R.; Frohnsdorff, G. J. C.; Ferraris, C. F.