- Application of Stereoscopic PIV to Measure the Flow of Air Into An Enclosure Containing a Fire.
Experiments in Fluids, Vol. 47, No. 2, 295-308, August 2009.
Bryant, R. A.
- Carbon Monoxide Production in Compartment Fires: Full-Scale Enclosure Burns.
NISTIR 5499; September 1994.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 17-20, 1994, Gaithersburg, MD, 53-54 pp, 1994.
Bryner, N. P.; Johnsson, E. L.; Pitts, W. M.
- Combustion Product Formation in Under and Overventilated Full-Scale Enclosure Fires.
Combustion Institute/Central and Western States (USA) and Combustion Institute/Mexican National Section and American Flame Research Committee. Combustion Fundamentals and Applications. Joint Technical Meeting. Proceedings. April 23-26, 1995, San Antonio, TX, Gore, J. P., Editor(s), 565-570 pp, 1995.
Pitts, W. M.; Bryner, N. P.; Johnsson, E. L.
- Comparative Performance of Two Postal Service Vehicles Operated on Gasoline, Compressed Natural Gas and Propane.
Winter Annual Meeting, 1974. American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). November 17-22, 1974, New York, NY, 1974.
Hill, J. E.; Didion, D. A.
- Guide to Characterizing Heat Release Rate Measurement Uncertainty for Full-Scale Fire Tests.
Fire and Materials, Vol. 32, No. 3, 121-139, April/May 2008.
Bryant, R. A.; Mulholland, G. W.
- Ionic Effects in Initiation of Ignition Surface Mediated Superbase Reactivity.
Halon Options Technical Working Conference. Proceedings. HOTWC 2000. Sponsored by: University of New Mexico, Fire Suppression Systems Assoc., Fire and Safety Group, Great Lakes Chemical Corp., Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde Fenwal, Inc., Kidde International, Modular Protection, Inc., Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program, Sandia National Laboratories, Summit Environmental Corp., Inc. and 3M Specialty Materials. May 2-4, 2000, Albuquerque, NM, 467-479 pp, 2000.
Bannister, W. W.; Chen, C. C.; Euaphantasate, N.; Morales, A.; Tapscott, R. E.; Vitali, J. A.
- NIST 3 Megawatt Quantitative Heat Release Rate Facility: Description and Procedures.
NISTIR 7052; 130 p. September 2004.
Bryant, R. A.; Ohlemiller, T. J.; Johnsson, E. L.; Hamins, A.; Grove, B. S.; Guthrie, W. F.; Maranghides, A.; Mulholland, G. W.
- Performance of Physical Structures in Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita: A Reconnaissance Report.
NIST TN 1476; NIST Technical Note 1476; 263 p. June 2006.
National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Post-Earthquake Fire and Lifelines Workshop; Long Beach, California, January 30-31, 1995. Proceedings.
NIST SP 889; 55 p. August 1995.
Chung, R. M.; Jason, N. H.; Mohraz, B.; Mowrer, F. W.; Walton, W. D.