- Case Study of a Community Affected by the Witch and Guejito Fires.
NIST Technical Note 1635; NIST TN 1635; 60 p. April 2009.
Maranghides, A.; Mell, W. E.
- Evaluation and Strengthening Guidelines for Federal Buildings - Identification of Current Federal Agency Programs.
NIST GCR 94-649; ICSSC TR-12; 150 p. March 1994.
H. J. Degenkolb Associates, Engineers; Rutherford and Chekene
- Guide to Printed and Electronic Resources for Developing a Cost-Effective Risk Mitigation Plan for New and Existing Constructed Facilities.
NISTIR 7390; 156 p. February 2007.
Chapman, R. E.; Thomas, D. S.
- How-To Suggestions for Implementing Executive Order 12941 on Seismic Safety of Existing Federal Buildings: A Handbook.
NISTIR 5770; ICSSC TR-17; 201 p. November 1995.
Bieniawski, A. S.; Todd, D. R.
- Mitigation Strategies for Autogenous Shrinkage Cracking.
Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 26, No. 6, 677-685, August 2004.
Bentz, D. P.; Jensen, O. M.
- NIST-NOAA Resilient Communities Cooperative Initiative and Its Contribution to Coastal Community Resilience.
Marine Technology Society Journal, Vol. 41, No. 1, 26-32, Spring 2007.
Gaynor, J.; Simiu, E.
- REACT: Reducing Early-Age Cracking Today.
Concrete Plant International, No. 3, 56-61, 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Weiss, W. J.
- Recommendations of the Lifeline Policymakers Workshop.
NISTIR 6085; 42 p. October 1997.
Mohraz, B.; Chung, R. M.
- Standards of Seismic Safety for Existing Federally Owned and Leased Buildings and Commentary.
NISTIR 5382; 87 p. February 1994.
Todd, D. R.
- X-Ray Microtomography Studies of Air-Void Instability and Growth During Drying of Tile Adhesive Mortars.
NISTIR 7532; 40 p. November 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Haecker, C. J.