- Analysis of Vapor Density Effects on Hold Times for Total Flooding Clean Extinguishing Agents.
HOTWC 2006;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 16th Proceedings. HOTWC 2006. May 16-18, 2006, Albuquerque, NM, 1-12 pp, 2006.
Mowrer, F. W.
- Computational Model of Dissipation of Oxygen From an Outward Leak of a Closed-Circuit Breathing Device.
NIST TN 1484; NIST Technical Note 1484; 47 p. June 2007.
Butler, K. M.
- Corrosion From Combustion Products: An Overview.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 209-224 pp, 1997.
Gandhi, P. D.
- F-Gas Regulation and Its Implications in Fire Suppression Applications.
HOTWC 2006;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 16th Proceedings. HOTWC 2006. May 16-18, 2006, Albuquerque, NM, 1-10 pp, 2006.
Robin, M. L.
- Is There a Need to Enclose Elevator Lobbies in Tall Buildings?
Building Safety Journal, Vol. 3, No. 4, 26-31, August 2005.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Method for Estimating [Ascertaining] Smoke Leakage Through Small Openings Using Tracer Gas.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 193-208 pp, 1990.Report of Fire Research Institute of Japan, No. 72, 49-54, September 1991 AND ASHRAE Transactions, Vol. 96, Part 2, 707-712, 1990,
- Performance of a Residential Heat Pump Operating in the Cooling Mode With Single Faults Imposed.
NISTIR 7350; 173 p. September 2006.
Kim, M.; Payne, W. V.; Domanski, P. A.; Hermes, C. J. L.
- REFLEAK: NIST Leak/Recharge Simulation Program for Refrigerant Mixtures. Version 3.1. User's Guide.
NIST Standard Reference Database 73; 28 p. November 2007.
Didion, D. A.; Kim, M. S.; Domanski, P. A.
- Review of Flows Driven by Natural Convection in Adiabatic Shafts.
NIST GCR 95-679; 46 p. October 1995.
Zukoski, E. E.
- Water Leakage of Elevator Doors With Application to Building Fire Suppression.
NISTIR 5925; 18 p. December 1996.
Klote, J. H.; Braun, E.