JP-8 jet fuel
- Anomalous Effects of Water in Firefighting: Increased Fire Intensities by Azeotropic Distillation Effects.
Halon Options Technical Working Conference. Proceedings. HOTWC 2001. Sponsored by: University of New Mexico, Fire Suppression Systems Assoc., Fire and Safety Group, GlobeTech, Inc., Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde plc., Modular Protection, Corp., Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program, Sandia National Laboratories, Summit Environmental Corp., Inc. and 3M Specialty Materials. April 24-26, 2001, Albuquerque, NM, Daniels, B. L.; Cole, D. G., Editor(s)(s), 425-432 pp, 2001.
Bannister, W. W.; Chen, C. C.; Euaphantasate, N.
- Evaluation of Propane as a Fuel for Testing Fire-Resistant Oil Spill Containment Booms.
NIST SP 995; Volume 2; March 2003.Environment Canada. Arctic and Marine Oilspill Program (AMOP) Technical Seminar, 20th. Volume 2. Proceedings. June 11-13, 1997, Alberta, Canada, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, 755-767 pp, 1997.
Walton, W. D.; Twilley, W. H.; Mullin, J. V.
- High Bay Fire Detection Tests.
Fire Suppression and Detection Research Application Symposium. Research and Practice: Bridging the Gap. Proceedings. Fire Protection Research Foundation. February 24-26, 1999, Orlando, FL, 265-291 pp, 1999.
Davis, W. D.
- Laboratory and Field Measurements of Hydrogen Fluoride Produced in Inhibited Flames Using Near-Infrared Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 123-124 pp, 1996.
McNesby, K. L.; Daniel, R. G.; Miziolek, A. W.; Modiano, S. H.
- Methods of Quantifying and Mitigating Aerosol Fire and Explosion Hazards Associated With Low Vapor Pressure Liquids.
HOTWC 2006;Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 16th Proceedings. HOTWC 2006. May 16-18, 2006, Albuquerque, NM, 1-9 pp, 2006.
Willauer, H. D.; Ananth, R.; Hoover, J. B.; Mushrush, G. W.; Williams, F. W.
- Report on the Navy Aircraft Hangar Research Project.
SFPE Bulletin, 8-9, Summer 1995.
Notarianni, K. A.
- Suppression of Elevated Temperature Hydraulic Fluid and JP-8 Spray Flames.
International Association for Fire Safety Science. Fire Safety Science. Proceedings. 4th International Symposium. July 13-17, 1994, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Intl. Assoc. for Fire Safety Science, Boston, MA, Kashiwagi, T., Editor(s), 1255-1265 pp, 1994.
Vazquez, I.; Grosshandler, W. L.; Rinkinen, W. J.; Glover, M. P.; Presser, C.