- Effect of Weathering on Piloted Ignition and Flash Point of a Slick of Oil.
Arctic and Marine Oilspill Program (AMOP) Technical Seminar, 21st. Environment Canada. Volume 2. Proceedings. June 10-12, 1998, Alberta, Canada, Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, 633-649 pp, 1998.
Wu, N.; Mosman, T.; Olenick, S. M.; Torero, J. L.
- Effects of Sample Orientation on Nonpiloted Ignition of Thin Poly(methyl methacrylate) Sheets by a Laser. Part 2. Experimental Results.
Combustion and Flame, Vol. 145, No. 4, 820-835, June 2006.
Gotoda, H.; Manzello, S. L.; Saso, Y.; Kashiwagi, T.
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Fire Resistant Durable Agents on Residential Siding Using an ICAL-Based Testing Protocol.
Fire and Materials 2001. 7th International Conference and Exhibition. Proceedings. Interscience Communications Limited. January 22-24, 2001, San Antonio, TX, 241-248 pp, 2001.
Grand, A. F.; Mehrafza, M.
- Experimental Study on Effects of Sample Orientation on Non-Piloted Ignition of Thin PMMA Sheets.
Poster Session V and Reception;Combustion Institute/Western States, Central States and Eastern States. Fourth (4th) Joint Meeting of the U.S. Sections. Hosted by The Eastern States Section of the Combustion Institute and Drexel University. Poster Session V and Reception. March 20-23, 2005, Philadelphia, PA, 1-6 pp, 2005.
Gotoda, H.; Manzello, S. L.; Kashiwagi, T.
- Ignition of Polymers in a Hot Oxidizing Gas.
Combustion Science and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 3, 121-131, 1973.
Kashiwagi, T.; Waldman, C. H.; Rothman, R. B.; Summerfield, M.
- Influence of CF3I, CF3Br, and CF3H on the High-Temperature Combustion of Methane.
Combustion and Flame, Vol. 107, No. 4, 351-367, December 1996.
Babushok, V. I.; Noto, T.; Burgess, D. R. F., Jr.; Hamins, A.; Tsang, W.
- Non-Halogenated, Flame Retarded Polycarbonate.
DOT/FAA/CT-93/3; DOT/FAA/93/3;Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). International Conference for the Promotion of Advanced Fire Resistant Aircraft Interior Materials. February 9-11, 1993, Atlantic City, NJ, 175-187 pp, 1993.
Kashiwagi, T.; Cleary, T. G.; Davis, G. C.; Lupinski, J. H.
- Piloted Ignition of a Slick of Oil on a Water Sublayer: The Effect of Weathering.
Combustion Institute, Symposium (International) on Combustion, 27th. Proceedings. Volume 2. August 2-7, 1998, Boulder, CO, Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, PA, 2783-2790 pp, 1998.
Wu, N.; Kolb, G.; Torero, J. L.
- Radiative Ignition Model of a Solid Fuel.
Combustion Science and Technology, Vol. 8, 225-236, 1974.