- Evaluating Positive Pressure Ventilation In Large Structures: High-Rise Fire Experiments.
NISTIR 7468; 141 p. November 2007.
Kerber, S.; Madrzykowski, D.
- Fire Fighting Tactics Under Wind Driven Conditions: Laboratory Experiments.
NIST TN 1618; NIST Technical Note 1618; 413 p. January 2009.
Madrzykowski, D.; Kerber, S. I.
- Fire Fighting Tactics Under Wind Driven Fire Conditions: 7-Story Building Experiments.
NIST TN 1629; NIST Technical Note 1629; 593 p. April 2009.
Kerber, S. I.; Madrzykowski, D.
- Fire Safety Evaluation Systems for Board and Care Homes. Final Report.
NBSIR 83-2659; 196 p. March 1983.
Nelson, H. E.; Levin, B. M.; Shibe, A. J.; Groner, N. E.; Paulsen, R. L.; Alvord, D. M.; Thorne, S. D.
- Full-Scale Burn Test of Wooden Three-Story Apartment Building.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 1. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 437-452 pp, 1997.Fire Science and Technology, Vol. 17, No. Special Issue, 78-92, 1997.
- Full-Scale Three-Storey House Burned in Japanese Test.
Fire and Flammability Bulletin, 7-8, February 1992.
- Modeling a Backdraft: The Fire at 62 Watts Street.
NFPA Journal, Vol. 89, No. 6, 85-89, November/December 1995.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Modelling a Backdraft Incident: The 62 Watts Street (New York) Fire.
Institution of Fire Engineers; University of Sunderland; Fire Research Station; CIB W14; Tyne and Wear Metropolitan Fire Brigade. Fire Safety by Design. Conference Proceedings. Volume 2. Case Studies and Workshop Reports. July 10-12, 1995, UK, 77-82 pp, 1995.Fire Engineers Journal, Vol. 56, No. 185, 14-17, November 1996.
Bukowski, R. W.
- Suite of Homes Representing The U.S. Housing Stock.
Ventilation, Humidity Control and Energy Proceedings. Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC) Conference and Building Environment and Thermal Envelope Council (BETEC) Conference, 24th. Proceedings. (International Energy Agency (IEA) Energy Conservation in Buildings and Community Systems Program. Annex V: Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre.) October 14, 2003, Washington, DC, 15-20 pp, 2003.
Persily, A. K.; Leber, D.