- Control Stability of a Heat-Flow-Meter Apparatus.
American Society for Testing and Materials. Measurement Errors and Methods of Calibration of Heat-Flow-Meter Apparatus. ASTM C-16 Workshop. April 9, 1994, Williamsburg, VA, 1994.Journal of Thermal Insulation and Building Environments, Vol. 18, 116-127, October 1994.
Zarr, R. R.
- Design Concepts for a New Guarded Hot Plate Apparatus for Use Over an Extended Temperature Range.
Insulation Materials: Testing and Applications, 4th Volume. ASTM STP 1426. 2002, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, Desjarlais, A. O.; Zarr, R. R., Editor(s)(s), 98-115 pp, 2002.
Flynn, D. R.; Zarr, R. R.; Hahn, M. H.; Healy, W. M.
- History of Testing Heat Insulators at the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
ASHRAE Transactions, Vol. 107, No. 2, 1-11, June 2001.
Zarr, R. R.
- Interlaboratory "Pilot Run" Study of Small Heat-Flow-Meter Apparatus for ASTM C518.
Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 27, No. 6, 357-367, November 1999.
Zarr, R. R.; Lagergren, E. S.
- Longitudinal Heat Conduction in Finned-Tube Evaporators.
Advances in Air-to-Refrigerant Heat Exchangers. ASHRAE Winter Meeting. Seminar 1. January 24-28, 2009, Chicago, IL, 2009.
Domanski, P. A.
- Thermal Modeling of Multiple-Line-Heat-Source Guarded Hot Plate Apparatus.
Insulation Materials: Testing and Applications, 4th Volume. ASTM STP 1426. 2002, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, Desjarlais, A. O.; Zarr, R. R., Editor(s)(s), 79-97 pp, 2002.
Healy, W. M.; Flynn, D. R.