- 2-D Analysis of a Building Frame Under Gravity Load and Fire.
Computational and Experimental Engineering Sciences International Conference (ICCES). ICCES'04. Proceedings. July 26-30-2004, Maderia, Portugal, 1-6 pp, 2004.
- Backdraft Phenomena. Final Report. 1990-1992.
NIST GCR 94-646; 238 p. June 1994.
Fleischmann, C. M.
- Baseline Structural Performance and Aircraft Impact Damage Analysis of the World Trade Center Towers. Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster.
NIST NCSTAR 1-2; 462 p. September 2005.
- Combustion of Polymethylmethacrylate Spheres at Normal and Reduced Gravity.
NISTIR 5904; October 1996.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Annual Conference on Fire Research: Book of Abstracts. October 28-31, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, 135-136 pp, 1996.
Yang, J. C.; Hamins, A.; Gorchkov, N. N.; Glover, M.
- CORRIDOR: A Routine for Estimating the Initial Wave Front Resulting From High Temperature Fire Exposure to a Corridor.
NISTIR 4869; 39 p. July 1992.
Nelson, H. E.; Deal, S.