- Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.
NIST NCSTAR 1A; 130 p. November 2008.
National Institute of Standards and Technology; National Construction Safety Team
- Fire Endurance Test of an Interdwelling Double Wall Construction of Paper Honeycomb and Gypsum Board. Final Report.
NBSIR 73-166; 19 p. April 1973.
Son, B. C.
- Fire Endurance Test of Selected Residential Floor Constructions.
NBSIR 82-2488; 113 p. May 1982.
Fang, J. B.
- Fire Endurance Tests of Unprotected Wood-Floor Constructions for Single-Family Residences. Final Report. Revision of NBS 10 320.
NBSIR 73-263; 70 p. July 1973.
Son, B. C.
- Fire Performance of an Interstitial Space Construction System.
NISTIR 5560; 65 p. February 1995.
Lawson, J. R.; Braun, E.; DeLauter, L. A.; Roadarmel, G. L.
- Fire Performance of Interstitial Space Construction Systems.
NBSIR 85-3158; 163 p. May 1985.
Lawson, J. R.
- Fire Performance of Selected Residential Floor Constructions Under Room Burnout Conditions. Interim Report.
NBSIR 80-2134; 79 p. December 1980.
Fang, J. B.
- Fire Protection of Structural Steel in High-Rise Buildings.
NIST GCR 04-872; 88 p. July 2004.
Goode, M. G.
- Heat Release Rate: The Single Most Important Variable in Fire Hazard.
Fire Retardant Chemicals Association (FRCA). Fire Safety Developments and Testing: Toxicity--Heat Release--Product Development--Combustion Corrosivity. Proceedings. Fall Meeting, 1990. October 20-25, 1990, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, FRCA, Lancaster, PA, 67-80 pp, 1990.Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 18, No. 3, 255-272, 1992.
Babrauskas, V.; Peacock, R. D.
- Methodology for Developing and Implementing Alternative Temperature-Time Curves for Testing the Fire Resistance of Barriers for Nuclear Power Plant Applications.
NISTIR 5842; 116 p. May 1996.
Cooper, L. Y.; Steckler, K. D.
- Overview of Designing Buildings for Fire Resistance.
NISTIR 6890; September 2002.Fire Resistance Determination and Performance Prediction Research Needs Workshop: Proceedings. Appendix III. Presentations: C. February 19-20, 2002, Gaithersburg, MD, Grosshandler, W. L., Editor(s), 44-50 pp, 2002.
Beyler, C. L.; DiNenno, P. D.
- Performance-Based Analytical Prediction of Fireproofing Requirements in Complex Buildings.
NISTIR 6890; September 2002.Fire Resistance Determination and Performance Prediction Research Needs Workshop: Proceedings. Appendix III. Presentations: L. February 19-20, 2002, Gaithersburg, MD, Grosshandler, W. L., Editor(s), 85-88 pp, 2002.
Iding, R. H.
- Prediction of the Structural Fire Performance of Buildings.
Fire and Materials 2003. 8th International Conference. Conference Papers. Proceedings. Organised by Interscience Communications Limited. January 27-28, 2003, San Francisco, CA, 1-8 pp, 2003.
Bukowski, R. W.