- Air-Side Velocity Distribution in Finned-Tube Heat Exchangers.
NISTIR 7474; 67 p. December 2007.
Yashar, D. A.; Cho, H. H.
- Application of Control Charts for Detecting Faults in Variable-Air-Volume Boxes.
KC-03-8-1;ASHRAE Annual Meeting 2003, Kansas City, 671-682 pp, 2003.ASHRAE Transactions, Vol. 109, No. 2, 2003.
Schein, J.; House, J. M.
- Computer Model of Smoke Movement by Air Conditioning Systems (SMACS).
NBSIR 87-3657; 24 p. November 1987.Fire Technology, Vol. 24, No. 4, 299-311, November 1988.
Klote, J. H.
- Effect of Central Fans and In-Duct Filters on Deposition Rates of Ultrafine and Fine Particles in an Occupied Townhouse.
Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 38, No. 3, 405-413, January 2004.
Wallace, L. A.; Emmerich, S. J.; Howard-Reed, C.
- Fire Safety Study of Steel Ducts. Second Progress Report. Effect of Joint Design and Loading.
FR 1004:9.2F; 31 p. February 13, 1973.
Issen, L. A.
- Measurement of Air-Velocity Profiles for Finned-Tube Heat Exchangers Using Particle Image Velocimetry.
2195;International Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Conference. Proceedings. July 14-17, 2008, West Lafayette, IN, 1-8 pp, 2008.
Yashar, D. A.; Domanski, P. A.; Cho, H. H.
- Measurement of Smoke Aerosol.
NISTIR 6527; 270 p. June 2000.Measurement Needs for Fire Safety: Proceedings of an International Workshop. National Institute of Standards and Technology. April 4-6, 2000, Gaithersburg, MD, Ohlemiller, T. J.; Johnsson, E. L.; Gann, R. G., Editor(s)(s), 244-265 pp, 2000.
Mulholland, G. W.
- State of the Art in Zone Modeling of Fires.
Vereinigung zur Forderung des Deutschen Brandschutzes e.V. (VFDB). International Fire Protection Seminar, 9th. Engineering Methods for Fire Safety. Proceedings. May 25-26, 2001, Munich, Germany, A.4/89-126 pp, 2001.
Jones, W. W.
- Ventilation Rates in U.S. Office Buildings From the EPA Base Study.
Indoor Air Quality and Climate, 10th International Conference. Indoor Air 2005. Proceedings. September 4-9, 2005, Beijing, China, 917-921 pp, 2005.
Persily, A. K.; Gorfain, J.; Brunner, G.