- Studies of Hydration and Drying in Cement Pastes by Scanning X-Ray Absorptiometry.
Water in Cement Paste and Concrete Hydration and Pore Struture Workshop. Proceedings. Nordic Concrete Federation. October 7-8, 1999, Skagen, Denmark, 107-114 pp, 1999.
Bentz, D. P.; Hansen, K. K.
- Ten Observations From Experiments to Quantify Water Movement and Porosity Percolation in Hydrating Cement Pastes.
Transport Properties and Concrete Quality Workshop. Materials Science of Concrete Special Volume. Proceedings. October 10-12, 2005, Tempe, AZ, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., NY, Mobasher, B.; Skalny, J., Editor(s)(s), 3-18 pp, 2005.
Bentz, D. P.
- Three-Phase Model of the Elastic and Shrinkage Properties of Mortar.
Advanced Cement Based Materials, Vol. 4, 6-20, March 1996.
Neubauer, C. M.; Jennings, H. M.; Garboczi, E. J.
- Validation and Modification of the 4SIGHT Computer Program.
NISTIR 6747; 85 p. May 2001.
Snyder, K. A.
- X-Ray Absorption Studies of Drying of Cementitious Tile Adhesive Mortars.
Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 30, No. 5, 361-373, May 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Haecker, C. J.; Peltz, M. A.; Snyder, K. A.
- X-Ray Microtomography Studies of Air-Void Instability and Growth During Drying of Tile Adhesive Mortars.
NISTIR 7532; 40 p. November 2008.
Bentz, D. P.; Haecker, C. J.