- Advanced Fire Safe Materials for Aircraft Interiors.
NISTIR 6030; June 1997.U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 13th Joint Panel Meeting. Volume 2. March 13-20, 1996, Gaithersburg, MD, Beall, K. A., Editor(s), 249-259 pp, 1997.
Lyon, R. E.
- Applications of Reactive Molecular Dynamics to the Study of the Thermal Decomposition of Polymers and Nanoscale Structures.
Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 356, No. 1/2, 114-121, January 2004.
Nyden, M. R.; Stoliarov, S. I.; Westmoreland, P. R.; Guo, Z. X.; Jee, C.
- Combustion Metrology: A Manifesto.
Combustion Science and Technology, Vol. 98, 341-347, 1994.
Smyth, K. C.
- Condensation Flame of Acetylene Decomposition.
Combustion and Flame, Vol. 136, No. 1/2, 141-145, January 2004.
Babushok, V. I.; Miziolek, A. W.
- Evaluation of Bromotrifluoropropene as a Halon 1211 Replacement.
NIST SP 984; June 2002.Halon Options Technical Working Conference, 12th. Proceedings. HOTWC 2002. April 30-May 2, 2002, Albuquerque, NM, Gann, R. G.; Reneke, P. A., Editor(s)(s), 1-10 pp, 2002.
Grigg, J.; Chattaway, A.
- Fire Suppression by Particulates Containing Metallic Compounds.
Halon Options Technical Working Conference. Proceedings. HOTWC 2000. Sponsored by: University of New Mexico, Fire Suppression Systems Assoc., Fire and Safety Group, Great Lakes Chemical Corp., Halon Alternative Research Corp., Hughes Associates, Inc., Kidde Fenwal, Inc., Kidde International, Modular Protection, Inc., Next Generation Fire Suppression Technology Program, Sandia National Laboratories, Summit Environmental Corp., Inc. and 3M Specialty Materials. May 2-4, 2000, Albuquerque, NM, 393-402 pp, 2000.
Wanigarathne, P. C.; Krauss, R. H.; Chelliah, H. K.; Davis, R. J.
- Gas Phase Oxygen Effect on Chain Scission and Monomer Content in Bulk Poly(Methyl Methacrylate) Degraded by External Thermal Radiation.
Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 52, 1-10, 1996.
Brown, J. E.; Kashiwagi, T.
- Influence of Phosphorus-Containing Fire Suppressants on Flame Propagation.
International Conference on Fire Research and Engineering (ICFRE3), Third (3rd). Proceedings. Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and International Association of Fire Safety Science (IAFSS). October 4-8, 1999, Chicago, IL, Society of Fire Protection Engineers, Boston, MA, 257-267 pp, 1999.
Babushok, V. I.; Tsang, W.
- Kinetics and Mechanisms of Elementary Reactive Processes in Polymer Pyrolysis.
NIST GCR 09-923; 14 p. March 2009.
Knyazev, V. D.
- Photodegradation of CF3I.
NIST SP 890; Volume 1; Section 3; November 1995.Fire Suppression System Performance of Alternative Agents in Aircraft Engine and Dry Bay Laboratory Simulations. Volume 1. Section 3, Gann, R. G., Editor(s), 77-95 pp, 1995.
Nyden, M. R.