- Fire Risk Analysis: General Conceptual Framework for Describing Models.
NISTIR 4449;U.S./Japan Government Cooperative Program on Natural Resources (UJNR). Fire Research and Safety. 11th Joint Panel Meeting. October 19-24, 1989, Berkeley, CA, Jason, N. H.; Cramer, D. M., Editor(s)(s), 138-144 pp, 1989.Fire Technology, Vol. 27, No. 1, 33-53, February 1991 AND Report of Fire Research Institute of Japan, No. 72, 73-93, September 1991,
Hall, J. R., Jr.; Sekizawa, A.
- Managing the Economic Risks of Fire.
; 10 p. March 1992.
Lippiatt, B. C.
- Methodology for the Quantitative Treatment of Variability and Uncertainty in Performance-Based Engineering Analysis and/or Decision Analysis With a Case Study in Residential Fire Sprinklers.
Pacific Rim Conference and Second (2nd) International Conference on Performance-Based Codes and Fire Safety Design Methods. Proceedings. International Code Council and the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE). May 3-9, 1998, Maui, HI, International Code Council, Birmingham, AL, 225-239 pp, 1998.
Notarianni, K. A.; Fischbeck, P. S.
- Multiattribute Decision Analysis Method for Evaluating Buildings and Building Systems.
NISTIR 5663; 86 p. September 1995.
Norris, G. A.; Marshall, H. E.
- Productivity Impacts in Building Life-Cycle Cost Analysis.
NISTIR 4762; 29 p. February 1992.
Lippiatt, B. C.; Weber, S. F.
- Risk Analysis for the Fire Safety of Airline Passengers.
NISTIR 5441; 37 p. June 1994.
Smith, R. L.
- Summaries of Center for Fire Research Grants and In-House Programs--1983. Final Report.
NBSIR 83-2800; 163 p. December 1983.
Cherry, S. M.
- Using BEES to Select Cost-Effective Green Products.
International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, Vol. 6, No. 2, 76-80, 2001.
Lippiatt, B. C.; Boyles, A. S.